Travel Information for EBD Champions 2.0
All attendees are responsible for their own travel expenses, including transportation and hotel.
ADA's official travel partner is Gant Travel Management. Special meeting discounts are available on United Airlines for the Champions 2.0 conference. Gant Travel will assist all Conference attendees with travel on United Airlines as well as the lowest fares on all airlines servicing the Chicago area, including Southwest Airlines! Discounts vary from two to ten percent. Save more by making your travel reservation today!
The conference is supported by a contribution from Procter & Gamble.
Gant Travel Desk
Meeting fare discounts are available through Gant Travel. Gant service fee $25 for agent assistance. Only $7 when you book online. Travel desk is open Monday-Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. Central Time. After-hour emergency service is available by calling 877.924.0306 and pressing #4. A $25 surcharge applies for this service.
Or call the ADA's partner airline direct. A service fee will apply for phone reservations. Discounts vary per applicable fare and may not be available on all flights. Airline terms and conditions apply.
Booking with United Airlines
- Visit United's website:
- Enter Z-Code (ZNWY) and Agreement Code (488102) without a space in the Offer Code Box: ZNWY488102
- For additional help, call United at 800.426.1122.
Car rental services are available at ADA discounts from Alamo Rent A Car, Enterprise Rent-A-Car, and
National Car Rental.
The least expensive rates are usually available online. All three companies have locations throughout the Chicago area.
The Center for EBD has a room block reserved for Champions 2.0 registrants at the Ritz Carlton Chicago, 160 E Pearson St., for $219 per night plus tax.
Ritz Carlton Group Booking: Instructions For Attendees
- Go to the Four Seasons Chicago website.
- Under make a reservation please put in your arrival and departure dates and then select "corporate/promo code". Enter the block code with the first two letters CAPITALIZED. If letters are not capitalized the rate code will not be found - DA0517.
- When prompted to sign in please enter in your email address and select continue, be sure the 'I don't have an account' box is checked, you do not need to set up a password to make the reservation. If you enter in a password your billing information will be saved.
- Continue to fill out your personal information and credit card to guarantee the reservation. You will then receive a confirmation email directly from the hotel.
Here is the group code for your block: DA0517.
Please note that the deadline to guarantee a room in the block is April 2, 2014. After the reservation deadline, reservations will be accepted depending on space and rate availability.
To book a room by phone
Please call the Ritz Carlton's reservation service at 312.266.1000
If you have any question or need assistance with your reservations, please contact Erica Vassilos by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.